Tummy Tuck: Full, Mini or Endoscpic?

I have been to three consultations and I received three different options on what to do. My muscles are split apart but I have only a little loose skin. Most of the loose skin is below the belly button and I also have a umbilical hernia.

Not sure what the best option would be for me. I have been told that I can do a full, mini or endoscopic tummy tuck. The last Dr I went to recommended a mini but I'm not sure if that will help the muscles above the belly button. Thanks for any help!

You need complete muscle repair. This can be done through a mini tummy tuck incision!

Hello from Miami!

Thank you for your message and your photo. From your history and description of your tummy, it sounds like you would benefit from a complete muscle repair- a repair above AND below the belly button. 

Although somewhat more difficult than a regular tummy tuck, this can be done through the small incision of a mini tummy tuck. We have performed this complete muscle repair through inicisions as small as 5.5 inches. 

The best way to find out what procedure would be best for you is a personal consultation where the surgeon can examine you, assess the looseness of your muscle and skin and review your options with you. Be sure you work with a board certified plastic surgeon with a great deal of experience in body contouring and the wide variety of tummy tuck techniques.