Is a Second Tummy Tuck Due to 2 Post Tummy Tuck Pregnancies Possible?

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair done in Aug '08. I thought I was finished having kids, but wasn't. In very quick succession (9/10 and 9/11) I had 2 more pregnancies. I have had c sections with all. I have a HORRIFIC overhang of skin?/fat?/muscle? right at my tummy tuck/c section scar site. am just wondering what the risks are of having what will be of redoing the surgery and if it is even possible after 4 abdominal surgeries?I was pleased with the initial result other than placement of BB

Second tummy tuck is possible

+1
Hello, Yes, a second tummy tuck is possible after pregnancy. What this would entail depends on what is needed to accomplish the goal that you desire. This may be some or all of the components of a tummy tuck including liposuction, skin removal, and muscle tightening. All the best, Dr Remus Repta

+1

Provided you general health remains satisfactory you sound like a perfectly good candidate for a (second) tummy tuck. 

Once again, the abdominal wall will be tightened, and the excess skin and fat removed. You don't say what the issue is with the placement of the navel, but it may be possible to correct that too 

The risks should be quite similar to those you had for the first TT.

Thanks for the question, best wishes.  

Repeat Tummy Tuck Possible?

+1

Yes, it is certainly possible and safe to undergo repeat tummy tuck surgery. This operation will likely involve re-plication of the abdominal wall muscles ( after the additional 2 pregnancies). Some skin/adipose tissue  decision will also be necessary to correct the  “overhang” above the C-section scar. Whether or not the umbilicus will need to be “moved” will depend on your physical examination ( in person consultation).

You may benefit from in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons; you may want to triple check that you  are done having pregnancies prior to the consultations :).