Tummy Tuck-but Draping Skin Around Belly Button?

I went in for a tummy tuck. Nothing was ever mentioned about a mini tuck. I came out of surgery with the belly button-no stitches. The button is werid looking with wrinkles above and below. It's also looks smashed togehter and more of a crease. When I sit in a chair, I have wrinkles all around the button about the size of an orange. My doctor said that he has to leave some skin in order for us to move around. But, do I need a bundle of wrinkles in the size of an orange when i sit? 2 wk post op.

Hello

+1

Without a picture or an exam we cannot give you advice about what we can’t see. You should post some pictures to give us an idea on what you’re talking about.