Laser Lipo After Tummy Tuck - How Long Should I Wait?

I Had a Tummy Tuck Done,how Long Do I Need to Wait for a Laser Lipo on Upper Abdomen

Laser Liposuction

+1

This depends on several factors, including but not limited to your health, amt. of fat present, complications after surgery, and the overall goal.  Usually a time period of a year is advisable, but this decision should be made with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and you in a consultation.

Web reference: http://www.elitemdspa.info/

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Laser lipo after abdominoplasty

+1

There is no set time to wait. Mostly it depends on how rapidly you are up and around after your major surgery.  Assuming it is other areas of the body that are being treated you should be OK in a month or so.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.