Average Weight of Tummy Tuck Candidates?

I am 5'7 and I weigh 175 lbs. I am looking in to a tummy tuck, but some people tell me to try and lose more weight before I go in. My previous weight is 234 lbs. I was just wondering, what is the average weight of tummy tuck candidates?

Stable weight before Tummy Tuck

+1

A tummy tuck or abdominoplasty can be performed on any person at any weight.  Your weight should be stable for at least 6 months before having the procedure performed.  You would not want to go through the procedure to make your tummy tight, only to lose another 50 lbs and have loose skin again!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon