Im Having a Tummy Tuck and Brizilian Butt Lift After Surgey What is the Best Position when Laying Down.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Combined Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck.....

+1

If you are having the Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck at the same time, positioning can be very difficult! You need to ask your surgeon what he/she recommends. Only they know what works best with their routine. I recommend that all of my patients who have the combined procedure lay only on their sides, not their back and not their stomach. It's tough to get comfortable.

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

How to lay down after Tummy and Butt surgery

+3

You may sleep in any position that is comfortable. The most likely position that will allow you some rest will be on your side. If your bed is overly firm you may benefit from adding a 2 or 3 inch memory foam topper to your bed.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift

+1

In my experience, I have my patients lie down on their tummy to avoid any pressure on the buttock from the fat transfer.  You can also lie on your sides.