Can I get a tummy tuck, breast lift and fat transfer to my rear at 215 pounds???

I am currently 215 pounds and stand at 5 ft 6 inches. I had weight loss surgery 16 mos ago. The plan was to get down to 180 lbs and have a tummy tuck. I can not get the last 35 pounds off even with excercise. I have plateaued. A lot of my weight is in my arms and legs.

You need to lose more weight

+1

Your BMI is about 35 --- you should get below 30 before you think about having a tummy tuck. Maybe something else can be done, but you need an in person consultation. Don't give up on the weight loss yet -- talk to your weight loss team and get on the program again.