Every night I wake up like 9 times a night and it feels like my heels of my feet are being stabbed, does this have anything to do with the surgery it started after the surgery. I am very active I workout 7 days a week and never experienced this before...
I Had a Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, and a Hernia Repair and my Feet Hurt?
Doctor Answers 3
Stabbing Heels after Mommy Makeover
Stabbing heels may be indicative of a lot of things, but I cannot make any sort of diagnosis without more information. You should really report this to your plastic surgeon and have an exam. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Talk with your surgeon
You surgeon is the best place to start with this problem. Make sure you are following their recommendations for exercise.
Foot pain after tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation
Thank you for asking about your foot pain after your tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation.
- You may be exercising too early after tummy tuck and breast surgery,
- Stop working out and see your surgeon.
- The most likely cause is swelling in your feet causing pain after work outs.
- If the pain persists, see a neurologist for a full exaimination.
- Hope this helps. Best wishes!