I Had a Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, and a Hernia Repair and my Feet Hurt?

Every night I wake up like 9 times a night and it feels like my heels of my feet are being stabbed, does this have anything to do with the surgery it started after the surgery. I am very active I workout 7 days a week and never experienced this before...

Stabbing Heels after Mommy Makeover

+1

Stabbing heels may be indicative of a lot of things, but I cannot make any sort of diagnosis without more information.  You should really report this to your plastic surgeon and have an exam.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA   

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Mommy-Makeover-photo-galleries.php

Talk with your surgeon

+1

You surgeon is the best place to start with this problem. Make sure you are following their recommendations for exercise. 

Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Foot pain after tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation

+1

Thank you for asking about your foot pain after your tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation.

• You may be exercising too early after tummy tuck and breast surgery,
  • Stop working out and see your surgeon.
  • The most likely cause is swelling in your feet causing pain after work outs.
  • If the pain persists, see a neurologist for a full exaimination.
  • Hope this helps. Best wishes!