Tummy Tuck and Brazlilian Butt Lift: Has Sitting on Butt Affected BBL Results?

The dr said he was able to place 350cc of fat into each butt cheek. I got a TT consecutively, so I had to be on my back after the surgery & all of Sunday. Today is Mon. & I'm able to finally get on my sides to avoid putting anymore pressure to the butt.

Is the fact that I sat on my butt for half of Sat & most of Sun affect the outcome of the BBL? I can already tell the difference that my butt is bigger but not sure if its just bc its swelling.

Any suggestions on what I should do? Please help.

Tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift

You can't do anything about the first couple of days, but you're doing the right thing now by staying on your sides. Tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift is a tough combination but may be necessary if you need to use the fat in the abdominal wall removed during the tummy tuck. There will always be some postop swelling. I generally tell patients they will not see their final result after brazilian butt lift for 6 weeks due to swelling and some expected early fat resorption. Give your surgeons office a call to be sure you're following their postop protocol.

Washington Plastic Surgeon