Getting Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift - How Do I Sleep?

hi im getting a tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift,how can I sleep or relax? Im really nervous about sleeping or just relaxing down time...will i need to stand all day? can i b on my knees? r there n e products that can help me recover from both procedures? pleassse help me =(

Brazilian Butt lift and tummy tuck (abdominioplasty); Sleeping and sitting positions

+1

We often provide our patients with pages of instructions that are far too numerous to list here. These may vary by surgeon.  Many surgeons prefer not to perform the pricedures together for this reason. We often adivse patients to sleep side to side in fetal position and rolling on to hands and knees. A walker and toilet seat riser may be beneficial. We prefer hard seats and stools where weight is borne by the ischial tuberosiites rather than well cushioned and reclined seats where more pressure is applied to the buttocks. Side pressure is norne by the greater trcohanter..

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/

Having a Tummy Tuck with a Brazilian Butt Lift are NOT a comfortable combination

+1

"im getting a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift,how can I sleep or relax? Im really nervous about sleeping or just relaxing down time...will i need to stand all day? can i b on my knees?" Those are valid questions which you should pose to your surgeon. You may even want to have him demonstrate to you how you are expected to sleep and find a comfort zone.

Just because we CAN do certain operations does not mean that we SHOULD be doing these operations together. All Plastic surgeons know and common sense should guide non-surgeons that some combinations of procedures just don't go together well and will definitely be problematic. The choice is yours.