Belly looks 4 months pregnant, "Sponge Bob" bottom

I know that without seeing me it's hard to tell if I am a good candidate, but for the longest time I have had a belly that looks that of a 4 month old pregnant woman, with a "Sponge Bob" bottom! However, I feel that my skin is still youthful enough to strengthen without loose skin. A plastic surgeon once said I am a great candidate for a Tummy Tuck over Liposuction. Do you think I would also be a candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Hi there-

From the information you provide, it is not possible to know whether you are a good candidate or not... Here is some general information that hopefully will help you determine whether this is something worth pursuing for you.

A Brazilian Butt Lift involves removing fat from areas where it is in excess and unwanted (such as the abdomen, hips, and thighs), and carefully grafting it into the buttock and surrounding area to improve the appearance of the entire body. In other words, when done well by an experienced surgeon, it does not only improve your bottom, but your whole torso.

So understanding that, you would be a good candidate if you were otherwise healthy enough to have surgery, and if you had enough excess fat (but the fact that you have excess skin and loose muscles from pregnancy does not necessarily mean you have enough fat) available to achieve your particular goals, you would be a good candidate for the operation.

How to find out for sure? Visit with a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who has a lot of experience doing these procedures and discuss your goals with them.

Here's a bit of help finding a good surgeon:

Web reference: http://orlandoplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2009/11/choosing-plastic-surgeon-part-2.html#f550

Candidate for Brazilian Butt

+1

If you are a candidate for a tummy tuck then the skin and fat taken during a tummy tuck can be used for butt enhancement . this way you will get the benefit of tummy tuck and butt enhancement.

If on the other hand you are a candidate for liposuction then the fat can be used for Brazilaian Butt Enhancement

Tummy tuck, buttock augmentation

+1

Basically, if you have stretch marks and loose skin of your abdomen, you're typically a candidate for a tummy tuck instead of liposuction. The success of liposuction alone depends on having good quality skin in the area being treated,i.e. no stretch marks with good skin tone.

You may also some underlying weakness of your abdominal wall from pregnancy, aging or weight fluctuations throughout your life. This is best treated with a tummy tuck.

To augment your buttock area, you may be a candidate for liposuction followed by fat transfer to the buttock area to provide a fuller buttock , and to reshape the entire gluteal/lower back region.

Please consult with a board certifield plastic surgeon to find out which procedure is best for you.

Tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift

+1

Those two procedures are good procedures to perform together, as the plastic surgeon can harvest more fat for the butt augmentation when a tummy tuck is performed at the same time. Tummy tuck is good when there is some loose skin in the abdomen and as far as the brazilian butt lift, it depends what you are looking for. Liposuction can help contour the surrounding areas and then the fat can be injected to provide more volume in the gluteal area.

Hope that helps