Effect of Body Lift, Tummy Tuck on Libido?

I am a sixty two year old woman and want to know when the desire for sex will approximately occur after a BL and TT with lipo. I had the surgeries Feb 7th 2010.

When will the desire for sex occur after a Body Lift Lipo

+3

If you had your Body Lift and Liposuction on 2/7/2010 that "Loving Feeling" should grab you exactly on 4/10/2010 at noon EST. ...

Yes. Of course I'm joking.

In my experience, as soon as the surgical swelling recedes, patients uniformly shed most of their former inhibitions and love their new figures. They are constantly complimented by friends and co-workers and are paid much more attention by their husbands and boyfriends (or both...). Nature then takes its happy course.

Do not worry. If it has not yet happened to you. It will!

When will my libido return after a body lift?

+2

This certainly varies by individual. In general, discomfort, pain, and swelling, will persist for 6-8 weeks. During this time period, it is quite common for libido to be reduced. It might take longer in some individuals, but that is not too common. Congratulations on your surgery and good luck with your recovery.

Libido

+1

The surgery will not change your sex life. I do not think you are realistic in your expectations and surgery is not for you.

You can be sexy with healthy libido what ever your body looks like.

Educate yourself on sex, libido or seek a proffessional help in that field then you may consider surgery to improve on BODY IMAGE

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.