Tummy Tuck, Possible Black Mold Exposure?

Hi, i am due for a tummy tuck on the 2nd of march 2013 today is the 19th of feb. I think i may have a black mold infection, i am going to see my gp tomorrow. I have been having muscle aches which came out of no where and burning and tingling sensations all over. Tonight i sudden felt a burst of pain around my left side pecks and shoulders. I am thinking of cancelling my procedure as im worried about possible mold toxins and the anesthesia. My question is. should i can or go ahead.

Tummy Tuck and Concerns for Infection

+1

A patient should be optimized prior to a tummy tuck, and any concerns for infection should be put to rest prior to continuing with the surgery.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

Tummy Tuck, Possible Black Mold Exposure

+1

It is always best to be in optimal health prior to a surgical procedure.  after getting this problem resolved then start getting ready for surgery by eating nutritionally good foods and hydrating with water.

Web reference: http://www.drvitenas.com.abdominoplasty.com

Illness before tummy tuck

+1

Its always best to be in optimal condition before undergoing an elective procedure. If you have any health concerns, get checked out and if there is any issue, delay the surgery until everything has resolved.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

+1

I would hold off on any decision until you have seen your primary physician.  I can understand delaying while there are unexplained symptoms as you are experiencing, and your surgeon should also understand. 

All the best.