When Can I Start Getting Massages for Excess Fluid, and Swelling Post-TT?

I just had a tummy tuck and lipo on August 11, 2001 and I wanted to know when can I start getting massages to expel excess fluid, and to reduce swelling as well as making your body go back to a more natural feel?

Massage ater Tummy Tuck

There is nothing wrong with massage after recovery from tummy tuck surgery but it is too soon for you. First you drains must be out with no evidence of fluid collection. I would recommend a minimum of six weeks and discuss with your surgeon before doing anything