Had a Tummy Tuck and Now I Am Walking with my Butt Tucked In. Will This Resolve Itself?

I had a tummy tuck 2 weeks ago. I am walking straight but my butt is tucked in when I walk from the tightness. My butt is gone. I am scared that this will not resolve itself. Is this normal?

Core Muscle Imbalance After Tummy Tuck

+2

Core muscle imbalance after muscle tightening can cause lower back and ambulation issues.  As the muscles loosen, you should improve significantly. At about 6 weeks you can begin Physical Therapy to rebalance your core muscles.  Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Tightness

+2

If your butt is tucked in you really are not walking completely straight.  As the tightness resolves yes your backside should come back.

My butt is gone.

+2

I am having trouble understanding what you are describing--photos would help. Unless you had a belt lipectomy (lower body lift) that continued the TT incision all around the back, it is difficult to imagine the changes you are describing. 

Consider re-posting this question with photos. Thanks, all the best.