I Had Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift More Than 2 Years Ago, What Should I Do for Scars?

I Had Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift More Than 2 Years Ago,what Should I Do for Scars?

Scars after tummy tuck and bresat lift

+1

The scars are two years are porbaly what you are going to have. If the scars are not satisfactory sometimes scar revision can be performed.

Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift More Than 2 Years Ago, What Should I Do for Scars?

+1

Photographs would have been very helpful. At a year after the surgery, "what you see is what you get" when it comes to scar. By that time they have matured and reached they permanent appearance when they can no longer be modified. Depending on their location and extent you may wish to have your Plastic surgeon to REVISE (surgically re-do) them. With good technique and attention to keep the skin edges under little tension at closure can often result in a very nice and barely visible scar.

Peter A Aldea, MD