Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift NYC?

Are there any doctors who perform a tummy tuck and a Brazilian Butt Lift together in New York.

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck at same time

+1

It is common in my practice to perform a Brazilian Buttock Lift and a Tummy Tuck at the same time. You need to select a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with both these procedures and one who does them routinely at the same time. I offer free consultations, so give my office a call at 212-289-1851 and I am happy to discuss this procedure with you. Before and after pictures are available on my website.

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck......

+1

I'm sure there are many Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in NY who perform Tummy Tucks and can provide excellent results.  The Brazilian Butt Lift however is a much less commonly performed procedure.  Many docs are just beginning to perform this procedure.    Great care must be taken to obtain excellent results from the Brazilian Butt Lift. 
And, when you are contemplating having both the BBL and Tummy Tuck performed simultaneously, you have to be prepared!  I have performed these procedures together many, many times and have performed the BBL hundreds of time with beautiful results and very safely.  I would strongly recommend having this done in a hospital if you have them simultaneously and spend at least one night for your own comfort as well as safety.   
Good Luck
Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Tummy Tuck And Brazilian Buttock Lift Surgery In NYC/NJ

+1

A Brazilian Buttock Lift and Tummy Tuck can be safely performed simultaneously in the appropriate patient (ie, a young, healthy, non-obese patient). These procedures are also performed in Northern NJ, which may be more cost-effective than in NYC.  Best wishes in achieving your goal.

Luis Zapiach, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Yes they can be done at the same time!

+1
Tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift can be done at the same time under the same anesthesia. This reduces recovery time and cost. Hope that answers your question. Best of luck!

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Are there any surgeons performing a tummy tuck and the BBL silmultaneously?

+1

The BBL is often performed with other body contouring at the same time. At our center we often perform a Tummy tuck and buttock augmentation simultaneously. This allows for one surgery, one anesthesia, one recovery period and it is less expensive. The recovery is generally not prolonged when combining the two procedures.

George Lefkovits, MD