Tummy Tuck and Branchioplasty for 10k?

Is what Ive been quoted and found to be the best offer in my area. this includes everything including the Anesthesia. The issue is that I'm not confident with the doctors reputation. Is there anyone familiar with another doctor at least 100 miles within my area that has comparable prices but a better reputation. I am not getting any lippo or anything done to the flanks.

Tummy Tuck and Branchioplasty for 10k?

+1

You should never have a surgeon with whom you are uncomfortable at any price. Surgical fees vary considerably within a community for a multitude of reasons. Good surgeons can have reasonable fees but if your focus is on the absolute lowest price you can get you will surely get your money's worth.

Tummy Tuck and Branchioplasty for 10k?

+1

If you are uncomfortable with the surgeon, choose another, even if it means only getting part of what you wish done. This service is not a commodity. It makes sense to buy low on gasoline, but not on health. All the best

Finding the right plastic surgeon

+1
You are raising two separate points: a plastic surgeon with whom you will be comfortable and whose feess are affordable. Cheapest isn't necessarily best. If you aren't happy with the doctor's credentials, consider others in your area. Going 100 miles away has other issues and consequences, particularly if there are postop complications. Pricing will vary depending on region and costs of the surgical facility/anesthesiologist.

Seeking a qualified plastic surgeon

+1

If you lack confidence in your plastic surgeon then seek a second opinion.  There are many qualified plastic surgeons in all areas of the US. 

Prices and Surgery

+1

If you are not confident in your surgeon, then do not go forward with surgery.  The prices you have mentioned are very low and it is a mistake to bargain hunt for plastic surgery.  Surgery is not reversible or returnable.  It's not like buying a shirt and deciding you don't like it and returning it at the store.  Once you have surgery, you have incisions, you have changes in your body, etc.  Do your research and invest in your body and trust your instincts.  

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

When it comes surgery quality always trumps cost.

+1

If you have concerns about the skills of the surgeon you should look elsewhere regardless of the price.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,21-atlanta-abdominoplast.htm

Tummy Tuck and Brachioplasty for 10K? #plasticsurgery

+1

I am not aware of anyone in that area but I can tell you if you do not have confidence in your surgeon then don't even think about having surgery by that person. You should feel nothing but pure confidence in your surgeon. There should be no hesitation. The procedures you speak about having done are not cheap and I would never be able to do it for that price when you are dealing with anesthesia, facility and surgeon fees. Every situation is different and your surgeon may have a way to keep cost down for you, but the main issue here is your lack of confidence. Don't ignore that voice inside.

Tummy Tuck and Branchioplasty for 10k?

+1

I do not know where you are, but the price seems reasonable for certain areas of the country.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and brachioplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php

Cost

+1

You did not indicate where you are. Use the plastic surgery website to locate board certified plastic surgeons. As far as costs, it ranges a bit on geography but I recommend not price shopping