Lump Above Navel 2 Weeks After a Tummy Tuck

I had a tummy tuck 2 weeks ago and I realized I have a big lump above my navel and below my breast. What could it be? I caught an infection and was put on IV meds for 3 days. In that time of go to the office every day, we realized a lump. My doctor said he doesn't know what it is (it's not fluids). He did say that he have to go back in and lipo that section. I'm not understanding what's going on. It was flat. What went wrong? 

Lump above navel 2 weeks after a tummy tuck

+1

Sounds like a residual fat pocket to a release of the muscle repair or even a hernia. Seek opinions. Who did your surgery? Please advise.

From MIAMI DR. Blinski