I just got a tummy tuck 2days ago and I'm having painful cramps. What's wrong?

Pain two days after surgery

+1
You should be directing this question to your surgeon's office.  Your surgeon is the one to care for you after surgery as well as before and during surgery.

Always ask

+1
Your doctor about your symptoms....it is part of what you paid for, and all of us would rather know soonervthan later if there is a problem. The earlier we know about a potential problem, the better.

Eleanor J. Barone, MD

I just got a tummy tuck 2days ago and I'm having painful cramps. What's wron

+1
What is wrong? Is you need to see your surgeon for all these post operative issues... It could be cramps or something more involved. Only IN PERSON examination allows a correct diagnosis... 

Cramping after tummy tuck

+1
Sometimes after a tummy tuck and muscle repair patients can have muscle spasms. This is typically from the muscle repair. You have to ask your plastic surgeon specifically about your case and if muscle relaxants are necessary. 

Earl Stephenson Jr MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Cramps at day 2.

+1
There is really not enough info here to offer a reasonable explanation. There are too many possibilities. 
A call to your surgeon is in order.

+1
This could be in part related to the muscle tightening. Best, is to be checked out by your plastic surgeon.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS