Tummy tuck 22, 2 kids no more children best option for me?

Just wondering what the best tummy procedure would be for myself. I'm 22, had a VB and then one Emergency c section last year. Do not want any more children! I snapped back after my first lb but after second lg I've been left with an unsightly overhand! Please help

+1

From your description, some type of skin excisional procedure would probably benefit you. An exam or pictures would help make a determination of the extent.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tummy Tuck Candidate

+1

Thank you for your question. A personal exam and consultation is always best.

That said I have performed many tummy tucks on patients like yourself. Please read the link below. I describe the different types of tummy tucks and also provide before and after photos.

It is very important to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in tummy tucks. Once you are examined, your surgeon will suggest the best procedure to achieve your goals.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in your procedure, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

+1

Thank you for the question. As you can imagine, good advice would necessitate in person consultation; nothing replaces full history, physical examination and careful communication of your goals.

Based on your description, after pregnancies and residual “unsightly overhang”, it is very likely that you will benefit from tummy tuck surgery. This operation serves to remove the “excess” skin and re approximate the abdominal wall muscles that have likely spread with pregnancy and/or weight gain/loss.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

When the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.