1 Month After Tummy Tuck, Have a Blister and Hardening Around Navel, is This Normal?

Had a Tummy Tuck with Lipo of the Flanks 1 month ago, Now I'm nursing a blister that raw its getting better, but now there's Harding around my Navel area about 2-3 inches surround . Im treating wound with Xeroform Petroleum Dressing. I would like to know is this Harding normal and will it go away or what should I do. I'm still under Doctors care.

Send photos of your first scar.

+1

It is really hard to give advice without a photo...  what color is the "blister".    It may be much more than a blister.  It may also be an allergic reaction and not a blister or  a slough...