Tummy Tuck With Diastasis Repair 1 1/2 Years Ago. I Have Had Abdominal Pulling/Stretching/Tightness?

Burningnfeeling. There is still some extra skin to pull. When I bend over it gets in the way, feels like a blob.doctor keeps putting me off i have had many miserable days. I am thin 120# and weight hasn't changedj

Find another surgeon if your original one isn't seeing you

+1
If your surgeon doesn't want to see you then you should find another one that's board certified and reputable. Your muscles may have been tightened too much and not enough skin was removed, but you'll need a physical exam to make sure. You may want to request your surgical records from your original surgeon to show to your new one.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck revision may help.

+1

Hi.

You have two different problems.  I don't know about the burning feeling, but the hanging skin should certainly be improved.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)