Tummy and Love Handles Contouring

I am 40 yrs old, 5'1" and weigh 110 lbs. After having 2 kids I now have this belly and love handles that I wanna get rid off. I am skinny everywhere else but my tummy area. I went to a place and said that I need 6 velashapes and 4 Titan treatments to see results. Would this get rid of my problem area? What other non invasive treatment can you recommend? What do you think of the Zerona laser lipo, would that work on me? Thank you so much.

Smartlipo will contour your body

+1
The best treatment for contouring the body is Smartlipo. Smartlipo will help to give your body more of a shape, while removing the unwanted fat deposits. My suggestion is to consult with your surgeon to find out if this is the right procedure for you.

Zeltiq Coolsculpting instead of liposuction

+1

If you insist on not having liposuction or surgery, in case a tummy tuck would be deemed appropriate, then chilling and killing the fat cells via Zeltiq CoolSculpting might provide you better results than Titan, Thermage or Zerona.  The adipocytes (fat cells) have been shown to die from freezing and that's what the Zeltiq does. Its results are NOT the same as liposuction; you won't get as much fat reduction, but Zeltiq can provide you without undergoing surgery a decrease in fat volume with a one or two hour procedure.  The company states that about 20% reduction of fat can be seen around the fourth month after the procedure.  The procedure can be done more than once.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/zeltiq/index.html