Can I Get my Tummy Lifted As Its Loose Because of Two Deliveries. Plz Help

i have two babies the younger one is of 2 years. My tummy is loose can i get my tummy lifted. Please help me in this i feel so bad i am a lean person n only my tummy will be shown out.

Loose skin

+1

You sound like a very classic case of needing a mommie makeover.  Often we'll correct your tummy loose skin by performing a tummy tuck.  When you also have breast surgery (because of the aftermath of babies) then it's considered a mommie makeover.  Good luck!

You can have a tummy tuck if you are done having kids.

+1

You should schedule a consultatation with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options.  Provided you are done having kids and healthy, you may be a good candidate for a tummy tuck.

Tummy tuck

+1

I fyou are done having children, then you can possibly have a tummy tuck provided that you are healthy and are a good candidate.