Tummy Not Completely Flat After Liposuction

Hi doctors, would appreciate your opinions. I am 13 days post liposuction of abdomen, inner, outer thighs, back of arms and some fat reinjected to my buttocks, doctor removed 3 litres. I can already see a big difference in the shape which i like, i have started lymphetic drainage massages a week ago and alot of the brusing has subsided. My question is my tummy is not completely flat and i can grab abit of the fat! doesnt look flat especially side view,is it swelling? is it going to get smaller?

Liposuction and Results?

+2

Although it is not possible to give you precise advise without direct examination, you should be aware that at your stage in the recovery process, that you have not seen the final results of surgery. It may take several months for swelling to completely resolve and even longer for skin re-draping to fully occur.

I would suggest continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon for evaluation.