Tumesent Fluid and Drug Interactions?

Im having Tumescent lipo abd/waist my question is should i be concern about the fluid for tumescent because i was diagnoised with benign high blood pressure in which my doctor put me on a spironolactone hctz 3 years ago to manage it. I went to another doctor within those 3 year and she recommended an ecocardiogram because my heart rate is always elevated and she gave me propanolol and linsopril in addition i am worried about extra fluid in my body being under IV sedation. ECO results normal

Liposuction

+1

Get a full cardiology clearance first. If all is normal then can undergo surgery. Both cardiologist and internist has to clear you for surgery. Make sure you have a board certified plastic surgeon and the facility is fully accredited.