I Had Tumescent Lipo July 2nd, It's Been 6 Days and I Haven't Drained at All. Is This Normal?

I am 42 5'4" 143 lbs pre-op and am now close to 148 post op.. I feel this hot searing "fluid" around my mid-section. Worn my compression garment, and took my antibiotics as instructed. It hurts to move, like the hot fluid moves around my midsection and it burns. I had lipo on my flanks, upper and lower abs and lower back. I also had breast aug, but that doesn't even bother me at all, just like drying up after breast feeding. Is this normal?

Possible seroma after liposuction

+1

It is possible that you have a seroma which although not common following liposuction but the do occur. You may need to be examined and if it is a seroma it can be needle aspirated.