I Had Tumescent Lipo Done 10 Months Ago , Still Feel Numbness and Burning Like Sensation, Normal?

I had extensive Tumescent liposuction done 10 months ago and I am still experiencing burning like sensation/pain, numbness and discomfort on abdominal and flank areas. It is normal? How long after it is recommended to have repairs, for uneven areas/ There is any new technology for liposuction with quicker recover and less pain?

Liposuction and weird sensation

Some patients can experience strange sensations after liposuction. They rarely persist for the length of time you describe, but obviously this is possible.