I Had Tumescent Lipo Done 10 Months Ago , Still Feel Numbness and Burning Like Sensation, Normal?

I had extensive Tumescent liposuction done 10 months ago and I am still experiencing burning like sensation/pain, numbness and discomfort on abdominal and flank areas. It is normal? How long after it is recommended to have repairs, for uneven areas/ There is any new technology for liposuction with quicker recover and less pain?

Liposuction and weird sensation

+1

Some patients can experience strange sensations after liposuction. They rarely persist for the length of time you describe, but obviously this is possible.