Are my wish pics realistic? (Photo)

I want a FULL butt and hips… viewing my current pic and my wish pic does it look like I am a good build for the results I want?

BBL

+2
 It looks like you have the potential for a nice result based upon your photos. An exam in person will allow for a proper assessment of the amount of  donor site fat.

Are my wish pics realistic?

+2
Hi. I feel that you have the potential to have very nice results. Will your eventual results be like your wish picture? I don't feel it's realistic. Not because you are not a candidate simply because it's difficult to simulate all other anatomical features found in the patients that you have shown.

The key is............ does the surgeon have a keen sense of aesthetics? Can he/she create a shapely, attractive buttock or are they just technicians that wind up with large unshapely behinds? The same holds true for the liposuction portion of the procedure. Understand that liposuction whether SAL, PAL or UAL ( not including LAL because the fat obtained through this technique will not be useful) is not that technically challenging. However, the keen aesthetic eye will determine the eventual work of art.We are creators and have the ability to turn out beautiful works of art. Simply put................not all artists create quality work.

Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in liposuction and fat transfers. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. We can accommodate patients from as far away as California. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD

Are my wish pics realistic? (Photo)

+1
It looks like you could be a very good candidate for a BBL. I would suggest having an in-person evaluation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to get a better understanding of your options and the results you can expect. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Are my wish pics realistic?

+1
You will need to find a plastic surgeon who will liposuction the most and transfer the most to get you close to those goal pics.  Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year, has good reviews, and has good before and after pictures.

Significant improvement can be achieved with buttock fat transfer

+1
It appears that you have some excess fat in the lower back and flanks area.  I do think that you would see a great improvement in the size and shape of your buttocks as well as your waist and lower back.  The "wish pics" may be a little bigger than what can be achieved for you given the amount of fat that you appear to have available.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

+1
Based on your photos, it is in the realm of possibility for your body to transform into your wish pics. Fat could be taken from your abdomen and thighs and injected into your buttocks and hips to make you more curvaceous but whether you can look exactly like your wish pics and whether that result will last is unclear (it's unclear how long those results will last in the patients in the wish pics for that matter). Click on the Web Reference Link below to find pricing and a plastic surgeon in your area that offers a Brazilian Butt Lift with fat injections.

Jonathan Kaplan, MD, MPH