Why is my Face is Striped?

One year post laser resurfacing (CO2) Good results but on the left side of my face there is reddish striping that follows the contour of my face and looks to me like the path of a wand. I was anesthetized so I don't know what the laser looked like. There are about seven stripes at even intervals. I speculate that they are from overlapping passages or uneven heat on the periphery of the laser tool. When I was healing this side of may face had regular whelps.

Post CO2 Laser Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. We have seen this before, and there is just a delay in your build up of the keratin layer of the skin.  We have used IPL treatments to reduce the color, and this has been very successful. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon