1 year post op of Breast Augmentation, my breasts feels numb and pain after breastfeeding. Is this normal?

My augmentation was a year ago March. About three months after my surgery I found out that was expecting. My baby was born Jan and is breastfed. Everything was going great until about two months ago when my left breast started getting numb. I didn't think anything of it at the time, I thought it could just be a gland, but it still continues to get numb from time to time and now when it gets numbs theres a slight pain that comes with. Is this something to be concerned about?

Pain One Year After Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your inquiry on breast augmentation.
I am sorry you are experiencing this pain.  Having numbness this far after surgery is quite unusual. 
  • I suggest contacting your plastic surgeon and discuss with him/her you symptoms.
  • You also may want to consider having a ultrasound of that breast.  The ultrasound will show if there is an issue with your implant.
Best Wishes.

Numbness of the breasts one year after breast augmentation is extremely unlikely.

What you describe is numbness of the breast emerging many months after breast augmentation. If this is the case I doubt it has anything to do with the breast implants.