Do I Have Tubular Breasts? I am 18 and they look saggy. (photo)

I'm 18 and I really think i have tubular breasts , they just look saggy and not right ...

Tubular breasts

+1

You appear to have significant breast ptosis and will benefit from a breast lift with small implants for enhancement

Too Much Skin for Hybrid Tummy Tuck?

+1

We all agree you do not process "tuberous breasts". Your issue is 4th degree ptosis that needs a full mastopexy. 

Tuberous breasts? no ptotic( saggy)

+1

It does not look like from your photos that you have tuberous breasts. They look more ptotic( sagy) than anything else.

Breast Ptosis

+1

Good news you do not have Tuberous Breasts. You have breast Ptosis or sagging breasts.  You would benefit from a Breast Lift and Implants.  Find a PS in your area who can help you.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

The normal breast for you

+1

Your breast is not constricted or tuberous. Your breast is fine and is 'you' but if you are comparing your breast to others, there is a bit of sagging or ptosis. You could consider a breast lift, though a lift will also involve a breast scar. Be sure to take your time with any decision and make sure you understand any trade-off.

Tubular Breasts

+1

It appears from your photos that your right breast has some constriction and may have a tubular component.  If you are pleased with your volume in a bra, I would suggest a breast lift only.  If, however, you would prefer more volume, then an augmentation would be needed as well.  The pros and cons should be discussed with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs a fair number of cosmetic breast surgeries.

Lawrence Enisman, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants for Tubular breasts?

+1

Based on your photos, I would not categorize your breasts as tubular. You do have ptosis of your breasts, which in laymans terms would be called "sagging". While there is nothing wrong with your breasts, if you wanted them to look more "perky" , a lift might be beneficial. The goal would be to lift your nipple and areola as well as the breast tissue above the level of your breast fold. If you also wanted to be larger, then you could also have implants placed. If you would consider surgery, then make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck.

Paul Wigoda, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Tubular Breasts

+1

Your breasts do have elements of constriction and are not round.  Having said that, you may benefit from a breast lift with or without implants, depending upon how you feel about the size of your breasts.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with elite credentials for your surgery.

Tubular breasts?

+1

No you do not have tubular/tuberous breasts. Your nipple position is simply low on your breast. Women's breasts come in all different shapes and sizes, not just the "beautiful ones" that are stereotypically advertised. There is not anything "wrong" with your breasts but if you are unhappy with them, a simple breast lift would be all that you need to reshape them. You do not need an implant unless you specifically wanted them to be bigger.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Tubular breasts

+1

Based on these pictures it appears that you may have tubular breasts.  Having tubular breasts is not a problem it just may have implications on surgical interventions.  If you are unhappy with the "saggy" appearance of your breast then I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon to go over your options such as lift (mastopexy) vs lift with augmentation.

Gary A. Tuma, MD, FACS
Princeton Plastic Surgeon