Do I Have Tubular Breast? (photo)

I am worried as they seem so abnormal I am six months pregnant and worried I won't have enough glandular tissue to brrastfeed

Tubular breasts?

+1

From the angle you posted, it does not look like you ahve tubular breasts. You do have large areola which are too large for you breasts.

Do I Have Tubular Breast

+1

Alhough your areolas are large I am not sure I see any other findings suggestive of tubular breasts. I see nothing to suggest a problem with being able to nurse. That is not a feature of tubular breasts anyway.

Best wishes through pregnancy, delivery and nursing.

You don't appear to have significantly tuberous breasts

+1

You have widened areolar diameters, mild breast asymmetry, but a reasonable base width, so I wouldn't necessarily say you have tuberous breasts.  You may be able to breastfeed just fine.  Worrying about it won't help:)  Just try when the time comes.  Best wishes during your pregnancy!