What Can I Expect From Tubular Breast Correction?

I am 18 years old and have always had irregular breasts. I looked up the deformity and realized I have severe tubular breasts (I am pretty sure) I wonder how much would you estimate it would cost to have them corrected, how long it would take, and where in Colorado I can go to have them done. To be honest, I understand that "I should feel good in the skin I am in" but there's no chance I will. People call me "hott" but I need to correct this issue, for my own self esteem.

Correction of tubular breasts

+1

Thanks for the question.  You should not feel guilty about wanting to have your breasts corrected.  Even though insurance will not pay for it, surgery to correct tubular breast is as much reconstructive as it is cosmetic.  Depending on the extent of your problem, correction may include implants and/or a lift to improve nipple position and shape.  Another exciting procedure that may help is transferring fat from other body areas to your breasts.  Fat transfer to the breasts is an up and coming procedure and it shows great promise in correcting tubular breasts.  Good luck!

Tuberous breast correction is not routine

+1

If you have a true tuberous breast, the correction is not a 'routine' procedure for some cosmetic surgeons and you should be careful to find a surgeon with interest and experience. Try a search of the listing with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

Tuberous breast deformity

+1

Tuberous breast deformity   surgery will vary in terms of cost depending upon who you go to and where it is performed.  It is best to go for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.