Tubular Breast Correction. Looking for a Surgeon in Montreal.

Hi, I have tubular breast, not too too severe case, but probably due to a bad skin quality, my gland is pushing towards the areola making it puffy, and also I don't have a full lower pole of my breast. I'm looking for a surgeon, in Montreal or near, who HAVE EXPERIENCE in correcting this anomaly. Thank you very much

Breast Surgeon in Montreal

+1

Tubular Breast deformities are very challenging. Usually you need a mastopexy or breast lift with an implant augmentation. I have also done staged operations. I did not find any surgeons in Montreal in the directory of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.

Good Luck,

Leo Lapuerta JR MD FACS

Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon