28 years old, no children. Can vertical mastopexy achieve round, perky, ski slope breasts with my shape? (photo)

My breasts have been this shape since puberty, the only difference being that they have gotten larger - I am 28 years old now and have no children. I want round, perky ski slope breasts and am wondering if this is realistically achievable using a verticular mastopexy ? I don't want my breasts larger so do not want to go for an implant. I am currently considering booking a vertical mastopexy at laderma clinic in Prague. Thankyou

BBA

+1

It does not look like you have tubular breasts.  There are surgical options to improve your breast shape, however.  See a BC PS in your area.

Breast Surgery

+1
You do not have the tell tale signs of tuberous breasts (constricted lower aspect of your breast and areola hypertrophy and herniation). Your surgeon can work with your anatomy to improve the shape of your breasts but your ideal perfect breast is likely inattainable 

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Tuberous breasts

+1
Your breasts are slightly tuberous. In my opinion a verticle mastopexy will not treat this . You need at least a periareolar verticle mastopexy to correct this.  If you really want rounded breasts you may also need a small implant as well to give you upper pole volume and the rounded look.

M. Bradley Calobrace, MD

Do I have tuberous breasts?

+1

To directly respond to your question you do not have a tuberous deformity. Bestv to be seen in person by a boarded PSs in your city/state. I believe a fill mastopexy will offer you the result you anticipate..

Breast shape and mastopexy

+1
Hello there
Thank you very much for your kind question.
In actual fact I do not think you have tuberous breasts but I do think you have a degree of ptosis (the medical term for droopiness).
You would need to be seen in person to assess your skin quality and breast parenchyma (tissue) but I suspect you might well do well with a mastopexy (uplift) +/- reduction.

Do see a Consultant Plastic Surgeon to discuss this in more detail.

Good luck and have a super Xmas

Paul Banwell, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+1

You have a number of options which will depend on your current anatomy. Breast lift plastic surgery can improve the profile of sagging breasts, making breasts look more youthful and perky.Breast lift surgery is done to improve the profile of sagging breasts, changing their position on the body to appear more youthful. I've posted an ABC news videoclip for my preferred breast lift technique for you. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

It doesn't look like it

+1

Tuberous breasts typically have large areolae out of proportion to the breasts with bulging or herniation of breast tissue and a tighter lower breast with a very high inframammary fold ( the crease under your breast).  Your photos don't demonstrate these features.

You certainly can be considered for a minor breast lift (mastopexy) with a circular or circumvertical scar pattern. You also can consider no implant but should be prepared for a smaller breast as some skin and possibly some breast tissue will need to be removed. 

You should consider a small implant. You would not need to go too large but the overall shape and result could be more aesthetic.  Review the options with your plastic surgeon looking at similar women that had a lift only vs lift plus implant.

David J. Levens, MD
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Do I have tuberous breasts?

+1

No, your pictures do not demonstrate tuberous breasts. You do have breast ptosis and will benefit from breast lifting surgery. Make sure, that you choose your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your goals carefully as well. I would be concerned that you will not be able to achieve the “round, perky” look without the use of breast implants.

In my practice, I use goal pictures and/or computer imaging to help visualize patient's goals and assist in the communication process. Again, this communication will be one of the keys to  designing the best operation to achieve your goals as well as helping you  achieve realistic expectations.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.