Do I Have Tuberous Breasts & Will It Be Possible for Me to Breastfeed? (photo)

Hi. I am 30 years old, no children. My breasts are very small, pointy and asymmetrical. If they are, it is possible to correct them with implants or macrolane injections ?

Breast Implants and Breast feeding

+2

You do not have tuberous breasts and will look great with just implants.  You will still be able to breast feed. 

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

+2

You do not have tuberous breast. Your ability to breast feed is usually not changed by placement of breast implants since the nipple and underlying breast tissue is undisturbed when placing breast implants. Good luck and please see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breast and breast feeding

+2

Based on your photos, I believe your breasts are basically a variant of normal, not truly tuberous. Whether or not you can breast feed is probably unrelated as not all women with "normal" breasts will be able to breast feed whether because they can not produce enough milk or the baby does not latch onto the nipple sufficiently. Of course attempts a nursing a baby may be advantageous from a bonding point of view in spite of the need to possibly supplement breast feeding with bottle feeding.

Robin T.W. Yuan, M.D.

Do I Have Tuberous Breasts & Will It Be Possible for Me to Breastfeed?

+2

I don't expect that you will have any problems with nursing. Although your breasts are smaller that some and a bit asymmetric, they are well formed and do not have many of the features of tuberous breasts. 

Tuberous breast

There are a number of features that define a tuberous breast:
•Wide and puffy areolae
•widely spaced breasts
•high breast fold
•constricted lower pole (deficient tissue in lower half of the breast
•minimal breast tissue
•high breast fold
•narrow base of the breast

Other than wide spacing, I see none of these in the photos. Thanks for your question, best wishes.

Implants and breast feeding

+1

these are not tuberous breasts and will do very well with implants under the muscle. You should be able to breastfeed, although some people naturally are unable to breastfeed.

Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

Do I have tuberous breast ?

+1

From the pictures it does not seem to be tuberous breast. All tuberous breast feed normally. However for small breast you are a great candidate for breast implant. Wish you good luck

Web reference: http://www.dubai-aesthetica.com/breast/breast-augmentation.html

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

?Tuberosity

+1
You do not have tuberous breasts. You would benefit from augment. There is no way to determine, until after you have given birth and attempted to breast feed, whether you would be able to do so.

Implants or Macrolane?

+1

You do not have tuberous breasts, and breast augmentation with implants would be preferable to Macrolane to achieve the fullness most people desire.

Small breasts

+1

It does not look like you have tuberous breasts. You could benefit from implants. I would not recomment putting Macrolane in them.