Do I Have Tuberous Breasts and What Are Breast Feeding Chances? (photo)

I was just wondering if I have what can be classified as tuberous breasts as I have just been searching this condition. If so, how severe is it?

Ultimate Breast Lift maintains ability to breast feed

+1

You do not have tuberous breasts, you have extreme ptosis.  You would benefit from a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  This technique maintains nipple sensation, the ability to breast feed and avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions.  The traditional lift techniques result in nipple numbness and loss of breast feeding.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

No Tuberous Breasts

+1

Thank you for your picture. You do not have tuberous breast. You have tremendous droop of your breasts. This is best addressed by a breast lift and implants. You have a very good chance of breast-feeding after that procedure. Seek consultations from board-certified plastic surgeons. Good luck.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Do I Have Tuberous Breasts and What Are Breast Feeding Chances?

+1

The posted photo of your breasts is more of 4th degree ptosis vs tuberous deformity. Best to obtain in person evaluations to fully understand this. As for breast feeding could be possible. 

Tuberous Breasts

+1

Tuberous breast is an anatomic variation on breast structure . There is no related  breast feeding problems .

It seems you might have some constriction at the base of your breast , but that can be fixed during a surgical procedure if you desire better looking breast.

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Your breasts are ptotic not constricted or tubular.

+1

Your breasts look ptotic were droopy rather than tubular. Breast-feeding is possible regardless of the shape of the breasts. A mastopexy will give you a more youthful shape.

Tuberous breast

+1

Tuberous breast

There are a number of features that define a tuberous breast:
•Wide and puffy areolas

•widely spaced breasts

•high breast fold

•constricted lower pole (deficient tissue in lower half of the breast

•minimal breast tissue

•narrow base of the breast

Most of these are apparent on the photo attached to your question. There is no evidence that nursing should be an issue.

Surgery can be done to improve the appearance, and it usually involves implants and breast lifting.

All the best .