Do I Have a Tuberous Breast? (photo)

I know there asymmetric but are they also tuberous? And ones a D cup and the other is a B cup if that helps. The B sized one doesnt look as weird as it did before I got pregnant and im currently 19 weeks pregnant if that will help.

Tuberous Breasts

+1

Tuberous breasts have a high fold at the base, a constricting band around the perimeter of the breast, a consticting band at the areola (zone of color transition), and a puffy nipple areolar complex.  All of these features are less noticable when the breasts as larger, as your appear to be.  Your breasts are mildly tuberous, but all of those features can be addressed with a breast reduction or breast lift when the time is right.  You should be 6 -12 months after chidbirth and breast feeding before having breast surgery.

Tuberous breast ??

+1

Right   now   is not the  best moment   to evaluate    your  breast ,  but   lookin at  the  shape ,  the  size  of the  areola  and location  of   your  mamary  fold ,   it  looks  to me    you present  a tuberous  breast ,   of  course   there some   changes  in  breast  during  pregnancy    but     the  shape  of  you   breast  if   rounded  or tubular   does have nothing  to  do   with  pregnancy.  This shape   is  just   a  condition  on your   own

Cynthia Disla, MD

Tuberous breasts

+1
Thanks for your question.  It is difficult if not impossible to give you an educated response when you are 19 weeks pregnant.  Best to readdress when you are post partum.  Best of luck.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breast

+1

It  is best to evalute your breasts when you are not pregnant. At this time there is obvious size discrepancy.

Sharp Pain in Right Breast After BL/BA 5 Days Post Op?

+1

There are a number of features that define a tuberous breast:

1. Wide and puffy areolae
  2. widely spaced breasts
  3. high breast fold
  4. constricted lower pole (deficient tissue in lower half of the breast
  5. minimal breast tissue
  6. narrow base of the breast

Many of these (perhaps all but #5) seem to present on these photos.  If this is something you would like to improve, consider a consultation after you are done nursing. Surgery would involve lifting the breasts, and doing something to even out the volumes, with either reduction of the larger size, or enlargement of the smaller. 

All the best.