Tuberous Augmentation. PS Said No Lift/nipple Reduction? (photo)

I have small 34b slightly tuberous breasts. My PS thinks the best idea would be to release the constricted tissue with internal incisions and use under the muscle silicone implants. I am very worried my nipples will be huge! Does it look like I need a lift or nipple reduction as well? I am 24 years old, never had any children and have my surgery scheduled for 2/25. Starting to second guess and freak out!!

Tuberous breasts

To me, it looks like you need a lift.  I don't have measurements, or benefit of exam however.  Your doctor is the best source of opinion.

This is a judgement call for sure.  Worst case scenario, he is wrong.  In this case, you can go back and do the lift later.

sek