Tubal After Tummy Tuck?

I am 5 weeks post tt. I went in for the essure yesterday, but she was not able to do it once she got in. She had to do a lap tubal. Is this going to mess up my results from the tummy tuck?

Tubal ligation afetr tummy tuck

+1

Laparoscopic procedures should not change results after abdominoplasty.  About the only thing to worry about would be dimples from the ports.....

Tubal ligation

+1

You should do fine with both proceedures.  There is very little the laproscopic tubal ligation can harm and an unplanned pregnancy would do much more harm.  

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

If they did not touch your muscle it should not affect your results. It’s hard to tell without knowing there technique.