Tubal After Tummy Tuck?

I am 5 weeks post tt. I went in for the essure yesterday, but she was not able to do it once she got in. She had to do a lap tubal. Is this going to mess up my results from the tummy tuck?

Tubal ligation afetr tummy tuck

+1

Laparoscopic procedures should not change results after abdominoplasty.  About the only thing to worry about would be dimples from the ports.....

Tubal ligation

+1

You should do fine with both proceedures.  There is very little the laproscopic tubal ligation can harm and an unplanned pregnancy would do much more harm.  

Glenn M. Davis, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

If they did not touch your muscle it should not affect your results. It’s hard to tell without knowing there technique.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS