I had TUBA saline unders (500-510ccs) on Monday. How long until they don't feel like rocks?

How Long Does It Take For Breasts to Soften After Breast Augmentation

+1
Everyone is a bit different. Some soften and settle faster than others. While some may soften in 4-8 weeks, if you have extreme hardness, it may take longer. Have patience and continue your follow up visits with your Surgeon.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation dropping

+1
You can expect to have continued 'dropping' of the implant for up to one year. After that, gravity and tissue stretch will continue to 'soften up' the appearance of your upper breast and give you a more natural appearance.
To clarify, implants don't actually 'drop' (at least they shouldn't) after surgery. What actually happens is that the chest muscle and breast skin in the upper breast continue to stretch and relax giving the appearance that the upper part of the breast is getting flatter (and thus the implant appears to have 'dropped'). In reality, the implant stays in the same position and the relaxed muscle and skin allows the implant appearance in the upper breast to go from a bulging look to a more natural appearance.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

I don't play the TUBA

+1
But most breast implants take 4 weeks or so to drop and soften. You should be no different. Good luck

Robert Frank, MD
Munster Plastic Surgeon