2 Weeks post TT: Hard tender spot center of abdomen - Painful and swollen (Photo)

Is this normal. I know it's not a serenoma because it's not water filled it's hard. Is it from the scraping my muscles underneath. It's exactly where I had my gallbladder removal scar. It really bugs me...any advice? Richelle

Painful,tender,swelling over right hypochondrium area 2 weeks after abdominoplasty(site of cholecystectomyscar)

+1
You should go to your operating surgeon and report this as soon as possible.It could be localized hematoma .But your surgeon needs to know about it and see you to  rule out any other problem related to surgery. 

Jackson Plastic Surgeon