Is TT with MR the best option for me? (photo)

36 yrs, mother of 2 (6 and 4yrs), 163cm, 54kg, normal pregnancies, babies 8,2. Two surgeons have recommended full TT with MR. I have a 4 finger diastase. Also separated at top. Muscles are in great condition. Laxity below the BB is gone but the skin above is in good condition. I am a yoga teacher, I work out so I am fit and healthy. I am just working through the pros and cons and whether it is really worth that massive scar or should I just be happy with what I've got. I just hate my belly.

Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair?

+1

First of all, if you hate your tummy and you are healthy enough for surgery,  then you should not just be happy with what you've got.

Depending on your desires, there are a couple of options in terms of the scar length and handling of the belly button.  However muscle tightening/repair will definitely be needed and will provide dramatic results for you.

Good luck.

Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Is TT with MR the best option for me?

+1

I think a short scar tummy tuck with muscle repair is a reasonable option.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/tummy-tuck-photo-galleries.php