I Had a TT Revision Performed in the Dominican Republic and I Was Left with a Stitch in my Belly Button?

I had a TT revision performed in the Dominican Republic and I was left with a stitch in my belly button and TT scar to have them removed in 21days. I thought it would be easy to find a doctor to help with post op but it is not. I went into the emergency room and I was told my scars are healing and not infected but that they couldn't remove my stitches. Does anyone know a doctor in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut OR Massachusetts that can help with my post op visit?

Travelling thousands of miles to save some money on cosmetic surgery

This is the problem when you choose to travel thousands of miles to have a surgical procedure.  When you have a complication many plastic surgeons are unwilling to care for another surgeons complication.   For myself when this occurs I may elect to see the patient.  It do change a fee for this visit and I require a copy of the operative report so I can have some understanding about the procedure that was performed.