TT Results After 3 Months, Do You Like It? (photo)

I am 3 months after full TT with muscle repair. I still feel like it is not what I expected, there is extra skin and maybe some fat that I don´t like. Of course a bit of swelling, mostly PM and in the evenings but this is not an issue... Thank you for your opinions!

Great result!

+2

I think you have a great result. There is a limit to how much you can take out. You can't pull the skin too tight or the incision will not heal well. If the skin does not have good elasticity then there will always be the ability to pull it like you are demonstrating.

TT Results After 3 Months, Do You Like It?

+1

This can only be judged with proper photos, which show the entire abdomen, in the standing position. Sitting will always cause buckling or folds or bulging since the abdominal wall is being confined to a smaller area. The skin is not infinitely elastic. 

Please consider posting photos in the standard poses. All the best.