Just had a TT with muscle repair; is it possible to lose weight after this?

My hope (and my ps) is that we get down 20lbs. Is it fesable or realistic?

Tummy Tuck and Weight Loss

+1

That said, yes, it is possible to lose weight after a tummy tuck. It is important to follow a healthy plan that includes a balanced diet and exercise. Losing weight slowly is much healthier and safer. I wish you the best.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in your procedure, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

Weight Loss After Tummy Tuck

+1

It is possible to lose weight after Tummy Tuck and Muscle Repair. Pay attention to your diet, and follow your surgeons instructions on when to resume exercise. Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD