Have Seroma 4 Months After TT, What Can I do to Fix This?

I had an extended tummy tuck 11/3/2011 I had a bulge in my Upper abs and had an ultrasound done and was told I had a little fluid called Seroma. What can I do to fix this with out another surgery. Please advise.

Late Seroma

+1

Seroma is one of the accepted but unfortunate complications of an abdominoplasty. The incidence of seroma with newer techniques has decreased over the years. Unfortunately, if you have had a seroma for 4 months simple aspiration of the seroma most likely will not remedy the situation, causing reoccurrence of the seroma. You'll need opening of the incision and removal of the capsule or lining of the seroma.