I Had a TT 4 Months Ago, I Am 5'7" - 131lbs., Why is my Stomach is Still Looks So Big? Is This Normal?

I Had a TT 4 Months Ago, I Am 5'7" - 131lbs., Why is my Stomach is Still Looks So Big?

+1

Best to ask your chosen surgeon this "WHY" question. You did not post photos so very hard to advise. Also seek in person second opinion. 

Always Compare with what you strarted with.

+1

There are many reasons for this .  possibly a large amount of fat in the abdominal skin, fascia not being tightened enough, swelling, large intra-abdominal fat content.  You can ask your surgeon and he will certainly give an explanation.

Web reference: http://www.sanfranciscocosmetic-surgery.com/

Tummy tuck swelling

+1

It is not unusual to have swelling of the lower abdomen after a tummy tuck.  Many plastic surgeons recommend compression garments to assist with reduction of this problem.  The cause of swelling at 4 months is a bit more difficult.  This may result from a seroma (retained fluid between the muscle and fat layer), an unrepaired or incompletely repaired muscle, or the possibility the thickness of the fat layer remains excessive.  A followup with your surgeon may help elucidate some answers.  Additionally, you might want to seek a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon.

Springfield Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck result

+1
It takes at least six months for all the swelling to diminish after an abdominoplasty. However, it is impossible to comment further without seeing photographs. If you underwent only a tummy tuck but had a ventral hernia or a diastasis which was not addressed at the time of surgery, this could account for bulging. Also, your post does not indicate whether your surgery was performed by a board certified plastic surgeon, who would have taken such conditions into account, or by another type of physician.

Tummy Tuck Result?

+1

Without pictures or direct physical examination  is not possible to make any sort of diagnosis or give you good advice.

I would suggest seeing plastic surgeon to address your questions and concerns.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_tummytuck.htm